Friday, December 16, 2011

Gadget Girl?

Taking a break from my Bruno Bianchi tributes here, as I felt like sharing this image I just came across at MovieGoods:




I'm pretty certain this never existed officially, but I find the idea both a bit crazy and strangely intriguing. Gadget Girl's design seems to be partly inspired by Agent Heather from the lousy Inspector Gadget spinoff Gadget Boy, which probably also inspired the name for this... but that's where the similarities end, fortunately. The art and concept for this "Gadget Girl" poster looks much more interesting to me. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. This has me very curious, because I can't find this Gadget Girl anywhere else but in this site. Was it a real show that could have aired? Or was it just somebody's personal fanart, disguised as an official thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your question here is actually quite interesting, and I just MIGHT have more to say about this in the future. No spoilers right now, though. ;)

      Delete
    2. What a tease! Then you actually have info about this mysterious Gadget Girl? Aww, don't keep me hanging like this! :P
      This here actually looks like the only spinoff/sequel/reboot of Gadget that I am kinda interested into...

      Delete